Paytm Airtel Recharge Offers is the best offer for all by which you can avail 100% cashback from paytm for free to your paytm wallet by recharging your mobile or any other device in 2020.
Here is the complete steps which will help or guide you to avail the offer within a second simply you have to read the complete article to get te benefits for free.
Paytm Airtel Recharge Offers
Since Paytm is a very old app in the recharge & bill payment industry which is very much familiar to lots of users in day by day as it’s giving a very good offer in due time while making the payment.
You can use paytm mobile app to recharge any mobile network with any denomination to get the required offer with very simple steps.
Guide to Avail the Offer
Step-1: Open the paytm mobile application.
Step-2: Now go to recharge mobile section
Step-3: Now recharge your airtel mobile with any denomination more than 100.
Step-4: Now during the recharge apply the promo code “Airtel” to avail the 100% cashback.
Step-5: Congratulations!! You are done.
You can also use LUCKY200 to get the 100% cashback everyday if you are won use the code while recharge your mobile.
More Offer For Paytm Airtel
You can also get the Rs 25 as cashback from paytm while doing the airtel prepaid mobile recharge
Use the Coupon Code “JAN25” while recharging to avail the Paytm Airtel Recharge offers.
Must Try : Free Chegg Answers
GOLD Recharge Offer from paytm
You can also avail the gold voucher from paytm while recharging the airtel number.
Here is how to avail the offer.
Use promocode GOLDREC and get up to 1500 on next digital gold purchase.
- Offer is valid on mobile recharge & bill payments on paytm only.
- user will get flat Rs 25 cashback on successful transactions on paytm.
- offer is applicable for select users only.
- Offer can be availed only once per user during the campaign duration.
- Minimum amount to be eligible for this offer Rs 48.
- User needs to apply the promo code in the apply promo code section before payment, to be eligible for this offer.
- This offer is valid from till 31st January 2020.
- In cases of fraudulent transactions, Paytm solely reserves the right to revoke the cashback offer and the eligibility of the merchant in the offer.